The new board met last week to talk about dues for 2017 and decided to lower them for next year. We looked at what dues have been over the last eight year, and weighed that with what our expenses have been, what our membership levels have been and some member feedback. For 2017 the dues will be $30 per member. That’s a 33% reduction! We are all getting a great club at that rate and I encourage you to renew as soon as you can. Here are just some of the benefits you will receive from being a member of the Front Range Bears!
- A membership card, membership pin and/or year bar
- News of our meetings, parties, events & activities
- Access to the member only section of the website with the Membership Directory and Photo Galleries
- Free subscription to “The Grizzette,” which contains all of our announcements, activities and more
- Club discounts at special events
- Discounts at participating Merchants with your Membership Card.
- Monthly birthday celebrations for all our members (We all love cake!)
- Free classifieds listing in the Grizzette and website for members who have businesses & services
In addition to lowering the cost of a membership, we are initiating an auto-renewal option for your membership. In November, the membership voted to change the by-laws to an annual membership from the date of signing up, instead of January 1 to December 31. With that by-law change the board decided to implement auto-renewals. Now, when you renew your membership for 2017 you will be able to sign up to have your credit card or PayPal account automatically charged again each year. No more having to remember to renew your club membership.
If you do not want to set up auto-renewal, there is a link on the membership sign-up page that will take you to a non-recurring version of membership. In which case you will have to manually renew ever year.
Auto-renewal is perfectly safe and secure. And you have the peace of mind that your membership won’t accidentally lapse. Once auto-renewal is set up, you can manage it from PayPal. We do not ever store your credit card or financial information on the Front Range Bears website.
Click the button below to renew your membership in the Front Range Bears!