Please come join the most adventurous, fun, and trainable contingent of the Front Range Bears for a monthly gathering of modern and retro board games, coarse language, pizza, and the deepest tracks from the MTV era and nineties.
- Date: Saturday, January 11, 2020
- Time: 12:00 noon
- Location: Please RSVP Patrick at 720-259-7217 (text preferred) for map and directions.
This month’s featured game is Munchkin Conan Edition, although members are welcome to bring a game.
- BYOB. We have a refrigerator and a freezer.
- Please bring any snacks you like. Healthy is OK but it’s up to you.
- Some wine is available for attendees age 21+. We have wine glasses–plastic, mostly spillproof.
- Real chai tea with organic whole milk will be provided.
- We have three tables so no one is stuck playing a game they don’t want to play.
- Off-street parking is abundant and free.
- We are located on RTD route 83L.
- The game area is handicap-accessible, but the small bathroom in the common area has a narrow, non-ADA doorway.
- We provide “wet wipes” so you can bring your own game with confidence your investment will return home in the same condition.
What to Do
- Please RSVP Patrick 720-259-7217 for map and directions (Southeast Denver location).
- Please feel free to bring your own game—we negotiate groups and vote on what game to play.
- If you would like to invite your friends, please text Patrick for invitation cards you can print at home.
- While there is no charge for this event, there
is a recommended donation for covering pizza, beverages, supplies, cleanup, and
equipment, plus some exciting new developments on the horizon:
- $1—student, SSDI recipient
- $5—FRB member and spouse, out-of-town guests
- $10—FRB non-member
How to Play Munchkin
If you are not familiar with Munchkin, please download the PDF manual for original Munchkin and Munchkin Conan Edition.