Thank you for joining the Front Range Bears. We are excited that you have decided to be part of our group. Your membership dues are valid for the 2015 calendar year. We are processing your membership information and you should receive your Welcome Package by USPS shortly. However, if you have not received it within 30 days, please send an email to our Membership Committee at email@example.com.
As a member of the Front Range Bears, you have access to the club’s members only section which contains your personal Profile Information, a Member’s Directory and Photo Gallery of various past events.
How do I log into the website?
1. Go to frontrangebears.org
2. Click the “Log in” link located in the upper left corner
3. Enter the Username and Password you entered when you created your Membership Account with us:
All member’s only information will be under the “Members” menu.
How do I keep up to date on Club Activities?
To keep up to date on all club activities, we publish all information in three formats.
1. Our Website Calendar located at frontrangebears.org/events
2. Our Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/frbcampout
3. The Grizzette, your weekly e-newsletter. Please note, your email address was automatically registered for the Grizzette when you registered for your membership.
Again, welcome to the Front Range Bears. We hope your experience with us is full of fun.